Sunday, August 29, 2010

A.M. Top News: Crocodile is found in Queens and S.C. group fights dog training with trapped bears - NJ.com
Some New Yorkers were greeted with a surprise walking down the street in Queens Sunday. A nearly two-foot long baby crocodile was found hiding under a parked car in the bustling Astoria neighborhood. Police

Fall schedules for dog training announced by two groups - Oregonian
It's almost time to get back to classrooms. No, we're not talking about kids – two organizations around town just announced their fall schedules for dog-training classes. The first group is new to the

Training a Naughty Dog to Behave in the Garden - New York Times
“They’re not allowed in garden sections,” Dr. Dunbar said of his dogs, a French bulldog, an American bulldog and a Rottweiler-coonhound cross. When a dog stays on the trail, Dr. Dunbar explained, he

DVD giveaway and review: ‘Natural Dog Training’ - Albany Times Union (blog)
First off, I’m way behind on this. I received Neil Sattin’s “Natural Dog Training: The Fundamentals,” a two-DVD set, not long after I started writing this blog. I didn’t want to write anything about it until I

Bark: Confessions of a Dog Trainer - Albany Times Union (blog)
In addition to home dog training, I am considering marketing my services as a Lost Dog Magnet. It happened again the other morning. I was going to my workout at the crack of dawn at the Empire State Plaza. As I walked

No comments:

Post a Comment