Monday, June 28, 2010

Doggie Boot Camp spells success for trainer - Hudson Star Observer

Doggie Boot Camp spells success for trainer
Hudson Star Observer
The companion dog training school is located on Tanney Lane in the town of Hudson. Even though Elmquist herself competes at the highest level in both ...



Waggers Announces - Introduce a Friend to Waggers And Receive a £5 Gift ... - I-Newswire.com (press release)

Waggers Announces - Introduce a Friend to Waggers And Receive a £5 Gift ...
I-Newswire.com (press release)
... and luxury baskets, dog collars and leads, other dog accessories including home furniture and car seat covers plus a selection of dog training products. ...

and more »


Former Marine brings dog training back home - Rochester Democrat and Chronicle

Former Marine brings dog training back home
Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
Doehler said he also saw a void in the local dog training world for his training philosophy — love and respect. "I've found that when praise and structure ...

and more »

No comments:

Post a Comment