Monday, June 28, 2010

K-9 Unit is a best friend serving the community - NorthJersey.com

K-9 Unit is a best friend serving the community
NorthJersey.com
Today, as a supervising canine trainer, he has the highest rank as a dog trainer in the police system. "I always believed that you can read as many training ...

and more »


Dog trainer takes the lead in canine beach ban battle - Northumberland Gazette

Dog trainer takes the lead in canine beach ban battle
Northumberland Gazette
Jacquie sees around 100 dogs and their owners a week at her training centre and educates owners on the importance of clearing up after their dog. ...



Waggers Announces - Introduce a Friend to Waggers And Receive a £5 Gift ... - I-Newswire.com (press release)

Waggers Announces - Introduce a Friend to Waggers And Receive a £5 Gift ...
I-Newswire.com (press release)
... and luxury baskets, dog collars and leads, other dog accessories including home furniture and car seat covers plus a selection of dog training products. ...

and more »

No comments:

Post a Comment