Sunday, August 29, 2010

2010 NY State Fair: Annie's Pooch Pops sell homemade dog treats in the Horticulture - Examiner
The 2010 Great New York State Fair is in town through Labor Day. With the fair come some unique shopping opportunities for Syracuse dog owners. Syracuse Dog Training is spending this week at the fair, exploring dog

New dog park to be named after WWII veteran - Dayton Daily News
TURTLECREEK TWP. — When L.L. “Bink” Binkley was drafted into the Army in 1943, his thoughts weren’t on the excitement of being shipped to a foreign land or the danger of fighting. Instead, the then-25-year-old

American Kennel Club dog agility trials set - State Journal-Register
Capitol Canine Training Club, 209 E. Walnut St. in Chatham, will host two days of American Kennel Club dog agility trials Sept. 5-6 at the Illinois State Fairgrounds. The event will take place in the covered arena just

DVD giveaway and review: ‘Natural Dog Training’ - Albany Times Union (blog)
First off, I’m way behind on this. I received Neil Sattin’s “Natural Dog Training: The Fundamentals,” a two-DVD set, not long after I started writing this blog. I didn’t want to write anything about it until I

Dog probably has separation anxiety - San Francisco Gate
Q: Our 11-year-old black Lab/border collie mix is a great dog, but we never trained her to be at home alone. When we first got her, my husband was working at home, and it was just easier to bring her with us

No comments:

Post a Comment