Sunday, August 29, 2010

DVD giveaway and review: ‘Natural Dog Training’ - Albany Times Union (blog)
First off, I’m way behind on this. I received Neil Sattin’s “Natural Dog Training: The Fundamentals,” a two-DVD set, not long after I started writing this blog. I didn’t want to write anything about it until I

Little dog stuck in big fight - HometownAnnapolis.com
People don't see Kay Tunney's disability. It's nearly invisible. It's Mulligan Sue, the little white dog she takes everywhere, that makes her noticeable. The dog is at the center of a dispute about what exceptions an

Dr. Ian Dunbar discusses important changes to positive dog training - NJ.com
trainers in the world. Considered the creator of positive dog training as we know it today, Dr. Dunbar has noticed over the past 20 years, or so, that dog training has fallen a bit off track from its true

Dog Training Technique to Control a Barking Dog! - Zimbio
Dog owners all know the frustration, embarrassment and lack of peace and quiet a constantly barking dog can cause. While we love our pets when a dog is out of control and barking constantly you can be at your wits end

No comments:

Post a Comment